1,930 total views, 73 views today
PUNTA CANA – The Miss Mrs Power Woman Organization is proud to announce the winners of the 2017 contest and reality program filmed in The Dominican Republic where Iran, Spain and Namibia where crowned.
What is a Power Woman? To answer this question, multiple cameras followed a group of women from diverse countries; these are women of different ages, professions, cultural believes and living distinctly different lives.
The program seeks to discover what these women all have in common “regardless of such differences” that makes them a Power Woman. The organisation has pushed the contestants to their limits, testing stamina, courage, determination, intelligence, social skills and leadership qualities, in order to bring to the surface, each contestants internal traits and their ability to react to external influences outside of their comfort zone and control.
The competition selection process started 3 months prior to arrival, with 3,000 applicants and 800 interviews where only 30 contestants where selected.
The experience was lead by Executive producer and CEO Liinda Grandia, the architect of the competition, with her signature production strategy, where planned chaos and organization coexist generating spontaneous reality. The contestants where kept in constant state of adventurous confusion, by means of psychological mind games, interviews, hidden agendas and challenges to bring in-and-out of focus their genuine emotions as the stories unfold. The program will provide spectators an inside view of these women’s core substance and true personalities, as they discover within themselves the common denominator that makes them a Power Woman.
The competition lasted one week at the Catalonia Five Star Resort, with activities at Blue Beach Luxury Resort, RAD extreme park and surrounding areas of Punta Cana, a tropical paradise in the Caribbean; After 7 days of extreme challenges, Intellectual tests and hidden judges evaluating their performance, these women from diverse countries where trained for the final show by Catwalk Queen Mariana Verkerk who flew in from New York to prepare them to bring their top-game live on stage and put it all on the line, for their last shot at the title. The competition culminated on stage and consisted in every category from fitness, swimsuit, evening wear, and lastly they had to answer on-stage; the final and most important question. What makes you a power woman? Where all contestants delivered inspiring and unique quotes based on their own unique live experiences. It was a close race where the winners of three categories were selected on stage.
- Miss Power Woman 2017 – Malikeh Razavi (Iran)
- 1st RU Miss Power Woman 2017 – Daria Pisareva (Russia)
- 2nd RU Miss Power Woman 2017 – Maryam Barghoyan (Armenia)
Ms. Mrs. Category:
- Ms. Power Woman 2017 – Elvira Fernandez (Spain)
- 1st RU Ms. Power Woman 2017 – Jamile Desouza (Brazil)
- 2nd RU Ms. Power Woman 2017 – Shelly Fernandes (India)
Miss Petite Category:
- Miss Petite Power Woman 2017 – Hatago Uises (Namibia)
- 1st RU Miss Petite Power Woman 2017 Monique Jeremiah (Australia)
- 2nd RU Miss Petite Power Woman 2017 – Akanksha Singh (India)
Special awards were won:
- Miss Intelligence – Jacqueline Davis (England)
- Miss Bikini – Jamile Desouza (Brazil)
- Miss Friendship – Elvira Fernandez (Spain)
- Miss Catwalk – Stephanie Benjamin (France)
- Miss Fitness – Hatago Uises (Namibia)
- Miss Personality – De’Kaleigha Wells (California)
- Miss Business – Maryam Barghoyan (Armenia)
- Miss Media – Jamile Desouza (Brazil)
- Miss Entertaining – Megan Lally (Massachusetts)
- Miss Photogenic – Elvira Fernandez (Spain)
Another contestant that demonstrated overall leadership was Ms. Brazil Jamile Desouza who received the crown and title of Miss Alpha Female 2017, a new competition emphasizing on leadership that will take place in 2018 with 30 contestants in Punta Cana.
It’s been an exciting week of pageant fun and adventures for the contestants of Miss Power Woman.
We congratulate them all with their deserved tittles.